The Halal certification applied in the food and cosmetic industries confirms that the product was manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Islamic Jurisprudence, that is, it does not contain a "forbidden" component and has never come into contact with everything it considers "impure".
Advantages of HALAL certification:
Benefits for consumers:
- Ensures safety of life and property.
- Provides easy comparison and selection.
- Prevents misleading in terms of price and quality.
- Protects mental health (religious aspect)
- Promotes products to be "halal" and hygienic
- Reduces costs
- Provides excellence in export and import
- Increases consumer confidence perception
- Promotes the creation and development of sub-industry branches
- Improves competition
List of products to be certified by HALAL
- Meat and meat products
- Milk and dairy products
- Eggs and egg products
- Cereal and Grain Products
- Vegetable and animal fats
- Fruits and vegetables
- Sugar and pastry
- Soft drinks
- Bee Honey
- Packaging materials
- Food and food complexes
- Fish and fish products
- Drinking water